- After school clubs
- Fulham Bilingual Mobile App
- Home Learning
- How do we assess your children?
- Online Safety
- Friends of the Bilingual
- SATS Preparation
- Secondary Transfer
- School Lunches
- Tell us what you think
- Parent View
- Trips and Visits
- Useful Links for Parents
- Teaching and learning
The school provides Wraparound provision for parents requiring additional childcare at the end of the school day. It is open to all children on the Clancarty Road site, from both Fulham Bilingual and Marie D'Orliac schools.
Wraparound is supervised childcare and runs from 15:30 - 17:30 daily. Children can bring a small nut-free snack; no food is provided.
There are 24 places each day; these are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Parents of Lycee Bilingual and Marie D'Orliac please note that provision does not start until 15:30 on Wednesdays. If you would like your child to attend, you will need to organise for their supervision between the end of either their school day or Atelier and then deliver them back to school at 15:30.
ALL bookings must be made through fulhambilingual.magicbooking.co.uk.
On your first visit, you will need to create a user account. Once you have verified this using your email, it will allow you to login.
- The first thing you must do is add your children to the site. You can do this by tapping the 'Add child' button.
- Under 'School info', for the question 'What is your child's main school?', please select 'Other'
- Then, below, where it says 'What is your child's main Classroom?', please type the class that they are currently in, eg CPA, CE1C etc
- Please list at least 2 emergency contacts
- On the 'collectors' screen, please list all the people you think may pick your child up from wraparound.
- On the Screen labelled 'Doctor Contact' you do not need to enter any information, just skip it. The schools already have these details on file.
You will only need to go through this process once for each child. Once it is done they will be saved in the system.
Making a booking
To make a booking, tap on the icon in the 'Book an Activity' box on the home screen.
Tick the box under your child's name, then the box next to next to the club details
If you would like to book the same days every week until the end of the year, tick the boxes of the days you require. If you would like to select specific dates, tick the box that says 'Ad-hoc days?'
You can then tap on the box with the date in, which will reveal a calendar. Clicking on a date selects it and it will show in the box to the right.
Once you have chosen the dates you require, click on the 'Add dates' button. A box will appear underneath with your child's name and all the dates you have selected. If you are happy with it, click 'Next'.
The next screen is a summary, so you can see by week which dates you selected. If you would like to change anything, you can go back. Otherwise, click 'Next'.
You can then proceed though and submit your card payment. You will receive an email to confirm and you will be able to see any bookings in the 'Your Bookings' tab on the homepage.
If you have any queries, please click here to email the school office. If you are having issues within the magic booking site, use the 'Help' tab which can give specific advice.